Booth Lighting Solution

For years I've tried to come up with ways to light my shelving units for the booth.   I wanted something simple and cheap.  First I tried battery-powered closet lights that you just press and they turn on.   They weren't really bright enough and would not stay stuck to the inside tops of the shelves.  Then some strings of LED lights that turned out not to be even as bright as the closet lights.   Finally, convinced me that it was time to get some real under-counter lighting on these shelves.   Here is how dark my stuff looked at my last show.   Too many shadows.


Here is how the new lighting looks (in my living room).   The product really pops.
Now I'm ready for my next show - Fort Worth Gallery Night at Botanical Research Institute of Texas on University Drive, Sept 7, 2019!

Comments